Today I'm opening this blog to others, but can't rightly do so without at first acknowledging Bethany.
Dear Bethany:
You've had such a wonderful effect on me. I'm a much better person for having you in my life. You've made me more aware of my impact on the world and of it's impact on me. You've encouraged me to write, taught me what it means to be grateful, and shown me that "soul-mates" aren't just a romantic fantasy.
Thank you for being the incredible, sexy, beautiful, and brilliant influence on me that you are. I will love you forever.
D
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I support this!!! I love your writing, Dave! Particularly when it involves bicycles, flour, cannibals, mixed with water. You gonna post daily?
ReplyDeleteThanks Bud! I will probably post once a week or so depending on what strikes me and when. See you at practice tonight!
ReplyDelete